CALL OR TEXT TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:

How do you work with me?

Send me an email and we can jump on a call to see if this is a fit for both of us.

    I look forward to hearing from you!

BIOENERGETIC COACHING

MIND/BODY/SPIRIT TRANSFORMATION

 

Learn tools to empower yourself to break free from Mental/Physical/ Emotional and Spiritual roadblocks and redefine your health.

 

AVAILABLE PACKAGES:

 

Phase 1 - Recalibrate             3 session package    

Phase 2 - Go Deeper            6 session package 

Phase 3 – Fine Tune             12  session package 

 

We begin this journey by gathering information to provide me with a deep understanding of your current wellness situation. Next, we will work together to develop a customized plan of action for you to begin working on towards meeting your wellness goals.  

 

Each step of the way, I provide coaching and guidance to identify any limiting beliefs, emotional blockages, physical and spiritual challenges you may or may not know you possess. I am here to support and coach you to overcome these by working with the subconscious mind to re-pattern and release. 

 

The research states that your conscious mind is only about 5% of our entire capacity. The subconscious mind makes up the other 95%. Because of this, your efforts are often futile when you attempt to make conscious decisions to change. You need learn tools to address the drivers, the subconscious mind, in order to make lasting shifts in your reality and to break patterns that you cycle through because of stories that you have told yourself over and over again that have kept you stuck.

 

Your body is designed/wired to seek balance or homeostasis. The stresses of daily life along with any past patterns and stories disrupt balance resulting in limitations in reaching your full potential. The goal is not to be perfect, the goal is to achieve the best version of yourself. 

 

I am committed to teaching you tools as you move through the process of transforming your current physical, mental, emotional and spiritual self to better align with your goals and allow you to actualize your best self. 

 

COACHING INVESTMENT 

  • RE-CALIBRATE

    995$
    3 Custom Sessions
    Valid for 3 weeks
    • Identify Current Obstacles and Limitations
    • Goal Setting and Monitoring
    • Tools to Re-pattern and Empower
    • Re-calibrate to New Potential
  • GO DEEPER

    1795$
    6 Custom Sessions
    Valid for 6 weeks
    • Identify Current Obstacles and Limitations
    • Goal Setting and Monitoring
    • Tools to Re-pattern and Empower
    • Re-calibrate to New Potential
    • Techniques to Solidify Changes
    • Identify Additional Opportunities for Change
    • Go Deeper with Re-patterning Subconscious Mind
  • FINE -TUNE

    3495$
    12 Custom Sessions with a *BONUS* Integration Session
    Valid for 12 weeks
    • Identify Current Obstacles and Limitations
    • Goal Setting and Monitoring
    • Tools to Re-pattern and Empower
    • Re-calibrate to New Potential
    • Techniques to Solidify Changes
    • Identify Additional Opportunities for Change
    • Go Deeper with Re-patterning Subconscious Mind
    • Fine-Tune Mental/Emotional/Spiritual/Physical Balance
    • Tips and tricks to maintain lasting change
    • * Bonus integration session ($300 value)
  • QUANTUM Biofeedback

    155$
    QUANTUM Biofeedback Session
     
    • One Quantum Biofeedback or Coaching Subspace Session
    • Gain tools to empower your body to balance and heal itself.
    • Initial session (about 1 1/2 hours) - $225
    • Additional Sessions (about 1 hour) - $155

QUANTUM BIOFEEDBACK/SUBSPACE INVESTMENT 

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

I accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Venmo and PayPal

SESSION CLARIFICATION:

-Re-calibrate- All sessions must be used within 5 weeks from the initial session to support re-patterning.Those sessions not used are forfeited and no refund is given.

-Go Deeper-All sessions must be used within 9 weeks from the initial session to support re-patterning.Those sessions not used are forfeited and no refund is given.

-Fine-tune-All sessions must be used within 16 weeks from the initial session to support re-patterning.Those sessions not used are forfeited and no refund is given.

 

INSURANCE: 

Health Saving Account  (HSA):I accept debit cards for HSA accounts. However, if coverage is denied, you are still responsible for session costs. 

Health/Auto Insurance: I do not bill insurance directly and am happy to provide you with a receipt to submit for reimbursement.

POLICY:

I do not discriminate based on religion, spirituality, race, gender, or any other identity. However, I do reserve the right to refuse or discontinue sessions for any reason. In this instance, all remaining session fees will be refunded in the form of the original payment.